The intricate Artichoke Lamp was originally fabricated by architect and lighting innovator Poul Henningsen in 1958. It is a classical masterpiece where it still hangs at Langelinie Pavillonen restaurant in Copenhagen to this day. A viewer can look at the fixture at any angle and they would see only the staggered "leaves", hence not being able to see the light bulb located in the middle.
Material & Feature:
- Design from 1958
- Available in three different colours : white / silver / copper
- Composed of a series of overlapped brushed aluminum ?leaves? which reflect light from the bulb and produce a soft glare-free light for the entire room
- Utilizes standard 100w bulb (not included)
- Lamp comes fully assembled but may require installation by a professional electrician
- Media & Large size selections
- Diameter: 18.9" / 28.3"
- Height: 22"