This classic chair was designed in 1962 by Borge Mogensen for use in his home in Gentofte. The Borge Mogenson Chair is very minimal, and the simplicity and classic style have made this line one of Mogensen's most popular designs. It is upholstered in premium leather on all sides and includes medium-density foam filled seat and back cushions, providing comfortable and spacious seating. This piece is part of a collection that includes the 2213 Sofa and 2212 Loveseat for a complete living room set.
Material & Feature:
- Structure: hardwood frame with double dowels and corner-block-reinforcing; and treated for durability & pests control using a non-toxic Kiln-dried treatment
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Solid wood legs with walnut or natural oak finish (legs height customizable)
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Customization available - Request with Customer Service
- Width: 37" x Depth: 32" x Height: 30"
- Seat Height:18"
* All measurements are approximations.