This Cerva armchair is originally designed and produced by Italy famous brand Fendi Casa.To do one villa furniture case in Shenzhen,Artech Furniture produced this luxury armchair.To make this Italy lounge chair, we spend a lot of time to find the right plywood.Also about the angle of the backrest, we also test for several times.Finally designer is satisfied with our quality.
Material & Feature:
- FAS grade plywood shell frame with extra coats of semi-glossy black lacquer finish
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Solid wood legs with black finish
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Customization available - Request with Customer Service
- Width: 32" x Depth: 30" x Height: 41"
- Seat Height: 17.5"
* All measurements are approximations.
Toan Nguyen was born in Paris in 1969 and graduated in Industrial Design at ENSCI-Les Ateliers in Paris, in 1995. After experiences in several design studios in Paris, Barcelona and Milan and notably ten years of collaboration with Antonio Citterio as design director and design partner, signing products for many brands such as Axor-Hansgrohe, B&B Italia, Flos, Fusital, Guzzini, Iittala, Kartell, Metalco, Skantherm, Technogym or Vitra, Toan Nguyen founded his own design studio based in Milan in 2008.
Toan Nguyen Studio is a multidisciplinary Atelier focused on design development in many different design fields, from furniture to technological products, in partnership with leading international companies based in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Spain and USA such as Accademia, Dedon, Moroso, Urmet Group, Varaschin, Viccarbe and Walter Knoll.
The Bellows Collection designed for Walter Knoll has won a Red Dot Design Award in 2010.