Scandinavian design by Fabricius and Kastholm is classic design history. In the sixties the bucket seat was laying down markers for a new formal language: FK “the unique form, the clear contours, the perfect lines. Bucket and three-star base, volume and lightness” a graphic image of compelling conciseness.
In 1969 the armchair was awarded the first federal style prize for Gute Form; and became an icon of minimalism in design. A wave of adulation that can still be felt today.
Material & Feature:
- Structure: molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- 5-star swivel stainless steel base with castors
- Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 27.6″ x Depth: 26.7″ x Height: 41″
- Seating Height: 18″
* All measurements are approximations.