A contemporary, streamlined desk which allows for hidden electrical wiring.
Material & Feature:
- Natural walnut veneer over MDF
- Stainless Steel base with brushed finish
- Assembly required
- Width: 71" x Depth: 31.5" x Height: 29.5"
- Interior cabinet dimensions: W 14.6" x D 14.6" x H 15.7"
- Distance between legs: 35.2 in
Naver Soren Nissen and Ebbe Gehl are both originally trained as cabinetmakers from Rud Rasmussen's Snedkerier in Copenhagen. Then, they also both studied furniture architecture from the Copenhagen School of Decorative Arts. Their style has renewed the Danish design tradition, and over the years, they have received numerous awards for their unique and functional designs, which have also brought them international recognition.