The Pavilion Bench was first created by designer Ludwig Mies van der Rohe in 1930, and was named for its similarity to the well-known Barcelona Pavilion Chair. The original Barcelona Bench design was first used in America as part of Mies van der Rohe's Bachelor Pad exhibit.
The contemporary modern design of the Pavilion Bench will complement any room with its refined lines and luxurious genuine Italian leather upholstery. The tufted surface provides a padded and comfortable seat cushion, which spans the entire length of the bench. The cushion is attached to a stained, solid ash wood frame, using leather upholstery straps and is supported by tubular polished stainless steel legs.
Material & Feature:
- Solid wood frame with walnut finish; Polished #304 grade stainless steel legs with chrome finish
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Light assembly required
- 4FT: Width: 17" x Length: 52.8" x Height: 19"
- 6FT: Width: 17" x Length: 78.3" x Height: 19"
* All measurements are approximations.