The Pavilion Couch, also commonly known as the Barcelona Day Bed, was designed by Mies van der Rohe along the same minimalist lines as the well-known Pavilion Chair.
The Pavilion Couch is upholstered in genuine Italian top-grain leather on all sides (except the bottom edge) similar to Spinneybeck top-grain leather used in the original version by Knoll. The frame is constructed of solid ash wood, and finished with a dark walnut stain. The matching genuine leather headrest can be fastened to either end.
The Pavilion Couch provides ample seating for several persons, and is ideal for social settings or other high-traffic commercial areas such as building lobbies or office reception areas.
Material & Feature:
- Solid wood frame with walnut finish; Polished #304 grade stainless steel legs with chrome finish
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Light assembly required
- Width: 39" x Depth: 78" x Height: 25"
- Seat Height: 15.35"
* All measurements are approximations.