The organic curves and stable structure of the PK20 Easy Chair is the results of Poul Kjaerholm's continuous experiments with steel, exploiting its natural strength and flexibility. The elegant leather seating shell is supported solely by the front legs, giving it an artistic, slender profile. The PK20 has been dubbed one of the most comfortable mid-century chairs created. Its seating comfort is derived from the angle of tilt, the suspended leather surface and the spring cantilever design of the legs.
Material & Feature:
- Frame structure: highly polished #304 grade tubular stainless steel frame with brushed finish; silver welded joints
- Premium Top Grain / Aniline, cowhide leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Seat cushion: low profile high density foam
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 25" x Depth: 34" x Height: 35"
- Seat Height: 17"
* All measurements are approximations.