The PK24 Chaise Lounge is a classic design by Poul Kjaerholm and has a functional structural base with an elegant, floating seat. The construction of the 1965 piece, also known as the "Hammock Chair", functions by suspending the body between two points. The main parts of the chair do not have a physical connection, which does not impair the balance and stability of the whole design. The leather-upholstered seat ensures a comfortable lounging experience. The curved stainless steel frame provides reliable support to the top seat surface as well as creating an artistic visual profile.
Material & Feature:
- Frame structure: highly polished #304 grade tubular stainless steel frame with brushed finish; silver welded joints
- Premium Top Grain / Aniline, cowhide leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Seat cushion: low profile high density foam
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 36.5" x Depth: 62" x Height: 34"
* All measurements are approximations.