The PK31 Loveseat was originally inspired by Poul Kjaerholm and designed in 1958. This timeless classic designer lounge chair remains a superb exemple of Poul Kjaerholm realisation of the minimalistic ideal furniture form.
The PK31 stands out with its modern classic design features and maintain its identity in any space and never loose its presence.Our stunning modern reoroduction is made to the style of the original design which has trapezoidal armrests that conjure up memories of the stylish seats aboard a transatlantic 707 flight to Paris in the early 60s.The PK31 Armchair & Loveseat & Sofa combine elegant luxury with comfort.
Material & Feature:
- Structure: hardwood frame with highly resilient urethane foam for back & seat; treated for durability & pests control using a non-toxic Kiln-dried treatment
- Cushions: high elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Highly polished #304 grade stainless steel legs with brushed finish
- All materials are fire-retardant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 54.5" x Depth: 31" x Height: 32"
- Seat Height:16"
* All measurements are approximations.